Most people are inconvenienced when their children have days off from school.
Whelp not me! For I have the best of both worlds! My kids not having school means 5 GREAT THINGS TO ME!
1. I GET TO SLEEP IN (running around doing a happy dance)
2. I get to spend some quality time with my kids (cooking breakfast, making a craft or just cuddling on the couch watching tv.)
3. The “SCHOOL BUS” is parked and that saves money and gas. None of my children have every ridden a school bus, I have transported each and every one of them to school in different districts, to different schools (as many as 3) for over 10 years now!
4. I eat WAY WAY WAY better…shoot I EAT PERIOD! When I cook for my kids, I’m very mindful of including fruits and veggies, and I make sure I/we cook 3 meals that day, therefore the likelihood of me skipping a meal is absent.
5. My diva gets to dress down! She loves getting girly and has such limits when she wears a uniform everyday.
With that in mind, I’m looking forward to our next sleep in day off from school!