“How many shoes does one little girl need?!” asked my husband!
That is the question…Let’s find out (in my Tootsie Roll Owl Voice)…Uh 1..Uh 2…ALOT!
Last evening the hubby made note that I buy the princess more shoes than the 3 boys. Well guess what??? I FREAKING DO, and here’s why!
1. It’s a law woman (and their mini me’s) are to have more shoes than their counterparts. I have to start her off young understanding the power of a fierce shoe.
2. I can get her 2 or 3 shoes for the price of ONE pair of shoes for the older two boys.
3. The baby boys REFUSE to wear shoes! I brought him shoes, and I SWEAR he took them off and HID THEM, because I found them under the couch…he’s only ONE!
4. Little girl shoes are so STINKING CUTE, and I can’t refuse! (yes I have a shopping problem as well).
5. My daughter is grateful for ANY SHOE that comes through the house….my BOYS, not so much, so I don’t bother! As I’m typing this I’m wearing a pair of shoes that my prince didn’t want!
With all that being said, fellas please know us women will put you out of a closet for the sake of shoes, and we learn this when we are young. Therefore BE PREPARED (in my scar voice from Lion King).
Anyone have anything to add?? Check out my diva and her shoe fetish by following us on Instagram @ zizah_the_diva or the Facebook page!